Tuesday, December 4, 2012

01. How would nice guys finish last?

So I've been hearing a lot about this lately, from Jenna Marbles to my friends at school. And I'm just wondering why someone would even say something like this. Like, do you want a crappy boyfriend that treats you like a piece of garbage? I'm not really the right person to be talking about this, I guess, because I don't have a nice guy or a terrible guy, but I'll let you know when I find one. But this is my question - why would you NOT want a nice guy? Like, what is so wrong with that? He would be polite, like opening doors for you and chizz, but apparently that's not what the cool kids want nowadays. Sure, I can understand liking a bad boy and all that jazz, but when you start looking for a guy that you KNOW is going to be an awful boyfriend that's when you know that you need mental help. You're probably gonna end up getting a song written about you that has "SWAG SWAG SWAG ON YOU" in it. And that would not be a good thing in any way. So if you know why someone would want a mean guy to finish first let me know, because I just do not understand. Maybe that means I would be a loser too, because I would want the nice guy.... I don't know.

1 comment: