Saturday, December 15, 2012

03.The Mayan Apocolypse

So I personally do not really believe in the whole world-ending thing, but I still feel the need to post about it. Now I know that a lot of people do believe the world is going to end on December 21. I don't think I should really go into detail as to why I don't think the planet is just going to internally combust, because what if it actually does? I mean, anything is possible I suppose. But it would really be freaky if it ended 100 years from now. So it would end on 12212112. Yeah, just let that sink in.
But, it is supposed to end on 122112. And that's pretty cool I guess.
I do believe in the whole #YOLO thing, however, because you really do only live once.
And that doesn't mean that you have to do all this reckless crap and be trashy and get pregnant at like 13.
It means you only live once. And then you die. Unless you believe in reincarnation. Then that's a completely different post.
So be as happy as you can while you're here.
And do fun stuff with the people you love.
Also, life is short. You have to go after what you want, because it sure as h&ll isn't gonna fall right in your lap.
If you got that reference I love you. Like seriously, in love with you.
So I guess the whole point of this post is to say let's pretend that the world is going to end this Friday.
Make the most of this week.
Tell someone that you love them.
If the world doesn't end, you could have made some progress.
If it does, well at least they know how you truly felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment