Tuesday, December 18, 2012

08. The Hate Is Too Powerful

So I'm not really a hateful person, but there are just some things that I can't stand. It's basically just three things, but I'm starting to realize there are a lot of other little things that just rub me the wrong way. And I might be making a mistake by telling you all this, but here's the list of things I hate. Oh, and two out of the three are words, and I might just have to come right out and say it (but I probably won't; figure it out for yourself). Oh gosh just the thought of it bothers me so much... Ugh.

1. That stuff that can sometimes be found in orange juice and it's just NASTY
2. Another word for brochure (hint: it starts with the letter P)
3. Sexist jokes (i.e. get back in the kitchen, make me a sammich, etc.)

Now I'm not going to be one of those people who says they don't know why they hate these things they way that they do, so I'm going to give you yet another list. This list will be of the reasons why I hate the things listed above.

1. The word is just disgusting and should not exist.
2. It doesn't make any friggin sense and you have to take super long to say it because it's just a complicated word that (like #1) should not exist.
3. They're just annoying, and it makes me want to kick someone in the stomach.

So yeah, basically what I'm trying to say is don't do these things to me or I will cut you and your family.
Just think how important you must be to me to have learned these things...
So I want to know what are the top 3 things you hate the most?
Comment, message me on polyvore (emmawillow) or email me (primary address is spookyemma@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment