Monday, December 17, 2012

06. Publicity

If you don't know what publicity means, I suggest you go look it up because I don't know how to explain it.
Now that we have that out of the way, we can get on to the whole point of this post.
Some people will go to crazy lengths to get their name out there. I mean, I tell my friends about this blog, and tell them to tell their friends and yeah I made a set on the tip account, but calm down. It's not like I rote my twitter name on a trashcan (I actually saw someone do that... so yeah, that happened) or writing the URL to this little corner of the internet on the bathroom walls.
I just find it funny what people will do to become popular, whether it's on the internet or in the really real world.
I just kind of like the idea of people discovering my blog by themselves, although it probably wouldn't be completely by themselves because the link is all up in their face when they go to my page or the tip account, but whatever.
Yeah, this is a short post. I know. I really just wanted to say that it's weird how people seem to feed off of how many people follow them on twitter or how many views their blog got today.
Honestly, it's not the end of the world. Friday might be though.
So I'm living this week like it will end on Friday.
I'm going to tell people what they need to know. And by the time you're reading this I might have already done that, but maybe not. I don't know.
But you know what I do know?
I'm a timelord.

No comments:

Post a Comment